Butterfly Rearing Kit – Includes 2 Cups each with 5-7 Live Caterpillars and 2 Habitats
✔ Free delivery
🥇 Success guarantee
🦋 Native butterflies
👍 Customer support
Unlock the magic of metamorphosis with our Butterfly Rearing Kit! This Butterfly Breeding Kit is the perfect way to observe the incredible transformation of caterpillars into beautiful butterflies.
Our kit includes everything you need to start your own butterfly breeding project, including:
- 10-14 live caterpillars.
- Two Caterpillar Cups with sufficient caterpillar food for optimal growth.
- Two Butterfly Habitats (30 x 30 x 30 cm) for the butterflies to thrive in.
- Detailed online instructions, making it easy to follow.
- Educational materials for school, kindergarten, and home. This educational material is available in three languages: French, German, and English.
As soon as you receive your order, you can begin your butterfly breeding project. We understand that timing is important, so we will gladly take into account your desired shipping date when you place your order.
Our Butterfly Rearing Kit is shipped weekly, and you can choose your desired shipping date at checkout. Watch as the caterpillars metamorphose into butterfly pupae, and finally hatch into vibrant butterflies in just 3-4 weeks.
This Butterfly Rearing Kit is perfect for children aged 3 and above to learn about the amazing transformation of butterflies and adults can be inspired by the beauty of metamorphosis. With a minimum of 8 butterflies developing from the 10-14 caterpillars, this is a fun and educational experience that will have everyone talking.
With this Butterfly Breeding Kit, you contribute to the re-establishment of native butterflies and the pollination of wildflowers.
* Enjoy free shipping to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands.
Please visit our shipping information page for estimated shipping times and minimum order value required for free shipping for your location. Kindly note that shipping costs and time may vary depending on the destination.
|Number of children