Craft instructions for kindergarten on the theme of butterfly
Some craft ideas for kindergarten students on the theme of butterflies and their life cycle:
- Make a paper plate butterfly: Cut out a butterfly shape from a paper plate and have the students decorate it with paint, markers, or stickers.
- Create a caterpillar collage: Cut out different colored circles from construction paper and have the students glue them onto a piece of paper to create a caterpillar.
- Butterfly life cycle mobile: Cut out different stages of the butterfly life cycle (egg, caterpillar, pupa, adult butterfly) and have the students color them. Punch holes in the top of each stage and attach them to a hanger to create a mobile.
- Butterfly mask: Cut out a butterfly shape from construction paper and have the students decorate it. Punch holes in the sides and attach string or elastic to create a mask.
- Caterpillar headband: Cut out long, thin strips of construction paper and have the students decorate them to look like caterpillars. Glue the strips to a headband to create a caterpillar headband.